Wednesday, November 24, 2010

About Me page !

Activity 15b







Melissa Soto




My names Melissa Soto I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior at Brooklyn Studio high school. I decided to make my website about Costa Rica Which is where all my family is from. I wanted to do this to show people how nice and amazing this experience of being there can be. Whether it's with family or just friends. I love it when I go which is why I want to try and persuade people to go take a nice vacation where they can relax and see and do many different things. It will be an experience everyone will love and will never forget. My goal is to have people visit my website and after reading everything and seeing how wonderful it can be that they get the urge of wanting to go.









My First Webpage








No comments:

Post a Comment