Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Activity 7

1. My target audience is mostly tourist since my website will be about costa rica I would like to persuade them in wanting to go and visiting costa rica.
2. My audience will probably like to see the most interesting places and different sites to go visit.
3. my audience will be able to contact me throughout the website.
4. I woud be using the Costa Rican flag along with the name of what you call a costa rican which is Tico/Tica and a word that you will hear and always see around costa rica which is Pura Vida which is basically like saying pure life.
5. my main goal of this website is just for people who doesn't really know about costa rica to learn and read more about it, to see how beautiful it is and to see if maybe I could persuade people to be able to go and visit.
6.

No comments:

Post a Comment